Thursday, May 8, 2014

Today we live in a generation unlike any before. The same can not be said when talking about politics. People find this topic very boring, however to the few of us who breath and live the topic its all we think about. Sadly people don't put politics as a top priority and because of this very little involvement is the consequence. Their comes a time when everyone has their moment however. An event, a demand, a wish, a question that leads them into politics even if for a brief moment. I have always felt it importing to know the world in which i live. I hate when people complain about a law, or a turn out of who became their politician and/or governor or president. I often ask, "did you vote or did you talk to your local repetitiveness or senator?" and I swear 9-10 times their answer is "NO". If people want to bitch about political out comes then get your ass out their and be involved, or sit back go with the flow.

My interest in politics came at a very young age. I could remember my father or my grandmother talking about a candidate with a relative or to. Once someone made the mistake of admitting they voted for a Democratic candidate (Al Gore), and everyone got silent and just glared at him. And my Grandmother asked him to leave and stated " I didn't break my back in a labor camp or dealt with your fathers persistence at night time resulting in your existence for you to be a Democratic.

Democrats are nothing but whining lazy complainers". Seeing a family argument shaped my political views, and to this day i here the words of my grandmother every time I'm at that voting booth.Becoming an adult and seeing the truth and learning more and more about politics, i have seen exactly what my grandmother was expressing in regards to Demarcates.

I will worn all who read, I'm a Conservative who does on occasion lean slightly to the left on a few things however i am one sided and very passionate about politics and love expression my views and emotion about political events, topics, and candidates both internationally and nationally. That being said, i created this blog yes because it was required but most importunately because i want others to read and become just as passionate as i am, to enjoy the involvement, and let their voice be heard in the political arena!!!!
So keep your eyes glued and keep coming back to read my blog and involve your self within it, i will be covering some very interesting topics and you won't want to miss out on what i have to say.

OHH you just wait, plenty more were that came from...

1 comment: